Aviation Ancienne
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerRéservé aux membresRéservé aux membresSite AARéservé aux membresRéservé aux membresConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

parties d'aviation de France

+4
thud
PatrickPP
Marc_91
mathieu
8 participants
AuteurMessage
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

parties d'aviation de France Empty
MessageSujet: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyDim 16 Aoû 2009 - 0:13

bonjour,

Unfortunalety I do not speak/write France, so I have to do it in Englisch.

My name is Mathieu v/d Bosch and I am from the Netherlands. For some 10 years now I am trying to build a full scale fuselage of a Fokker G.1. This was the main fighter of the Dutch army air corps in May 1940. Some photos of my work can be found at www.fokker-g1.nl
Fokker had the habit to use parts from all over the world in it's aircraft, and as France had a huge, and interesting, aviation industry many parts were bought in France. These France made parts in te G.1 were mainly electrical parts made by Ragonot and Labinal and valves etc made by Le Bozac & Gautier.
Unfortunaly for me until now I didn't manage to find any France made part.

Is there anyone on this forum who can advise me how to find such parts?
High on my wanting list are fuseholders made by Ragonot.

I know that both, Ragonot and Labinal still exist and I wrote them but never got replies, does anyone know if they still have archives for the pre war time?

Any advise or help will be highly appriciated!

salutations distinguées,

Mathieu.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fokker-g1.nl
Marc_91
Colonel
Colonel
Marc_91

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMar 18 Aoû 2009 - 10:33

Hi Mathieu,

Nothing in my home ;

Probably you should post your request here :
http://www.aerostories.org/~aeroforums/forumtech/#form

Good luck to you and your project !!!
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMar 18 Aoû 2009 - 23:41

Hei Marc,

Thanks for your reply! I know the forum you mention and I have tried several times to ask for parts but never received any responds. A bit frustrating that I until now never managed to find France made parts. I only have one ammunition counter made by IMPAR. ( and I have a Renault 12 S 00 engine, but that is not much of help for my Fokker project!)

I can not believe that none of these parts has survived, the fuseholders I am looing for are made by Ragonot and have been used for a long time after ww2. I want to attache a image of the fuseholder, how can I do that?

Many people build instrument panels of Luftwaffe aircraft, but how about the France aircraft? I know of the project of Franck Devillers but are there more of such projects in France?

Best regards,

Mathieu.
Marc_91
Colonel
Colonel
Marc_91

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMer 19 Aoû 2009 - 0:07

Good night Mathieu,

To attach an image, pease use www.Imageshack.us or www.servimg.com ...

The problem is many french spare parts productions were stopped in 1940,
and replaced in our factories by german ones ;

I cannot promise, but please send pictures ...

Yours sincerely, Marc
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMer 19 Aoû 2009 - 13:56

Hei Marc,

The 2 images shows the fuseholders made by Ragonot. The photo is the instrumentpanel of the Fokker T.V bomber built in 1938. I markt the fuseholders red. I have seen on Ebay.fr some equipment from the 50ties for sale that still had this kind of fuseholder.

Best regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Ragonotfuseholder

parties d'aviation de France Ragonotfuse
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyDim 6 Avr 2014 - 23:12

Hi,

For some time my Fokker G.1 project has been idle, but now I want to spend some more time and effort to the project. Is there anyone who might be able to help to find a few pressure indicator, deliveredby Olear, as shown on the attached photo?

Regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Olearoliedrukmeter_zpsd1ec258e
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyLun 20 Avr 2015 - 23:30

Bonjour,

I am still looking for fuseholders made by Ragonot for my Fokker G.1 cockpit. So far without any succes. With the help of a computer program and a 3-D printer a copie of the fuseholder was made. It shows only the part that was visible once it was mounted in a panel. Hopefully the photos of this copie will make it possible to find the originals. Has any of you ever seen such fuse holders or any idea where I might be able to find them?

Best regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Ragonot4_zps6ssaepre
parties d'aviation de France Ragonot1_zpsdmagqxqf
parties d'aviation de France Ragonot7_zpst4ikuviu
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyJeu 14 Jan 2016 - 14:44

Bonne journée,

Finaly I managed to find parts from Labinal! parties d'aviation de France 18 Attached some photos from my finds.
Fist are photos from starboard navigation lights made by Labinal. As far I know these type were used by Fokker for the aircraft they built in the late 19-thirties. I would be very please if there is anyone who knows were I might be able to find the portside ones!
Secondly I managed to buy a switch like the ones use in the Fokker G.1. This switch is not the 100% correct one, the number on the switch is 1425 while the correct one should have the number 1554.
The last photo shows the letters VL, on the navigational lights there are the same markings VL. It seems to me that Labinal dit print/stamped the VL-xxxx on all the parts they produced.
Is there anyone who has old switches etc which also have that VL mark?

Best regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France DSC08566_zpsxoefdi1j

parties d'aviation de France DSC08566_zpsxoefdi1j
parties d'aviation de France DSC08568_zps99rd20hz

parties d'aviation de France DSC08570_zps0pebdhoa

parties d'aviation de France Labinal%201425%20vl_zpsul4ylfrk
PatrickPP
Adjudant
Adjudant
PatrickPP

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyVen 15 Jan 2016 - 11:39

parties d'aviation de France Feux_d10
I think I have the good one!
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyDim 12 Juin 2016 - 23:15

Hi,

At this moment a Dutchman is building a flying replica from the Fokker D.XXI fighter from 1939. Originaly this aircraft was equipped with navigational lights as seen in the photos in the previous posts.
I offered the man that he can use my lights, which he is very interested in. There won't be many genuine parts in the replica so genuine Labinal lights will be a nice detail. But unfortunately I have only two green, one red and hopefully one white light. So hopefully one of you here might be able to give us any lead were we might be able to find a few more of such navigational lights.
Any help will be highly appreciated! Attached an image from the aircraft how it will be one finished.
A few photos can be seen here at page 4, 6 and 7: http://www.nederlandseluchtvaart.nl/forums/showthread.php?37317-PH-XXI-Fokker-D-XXI-replica/page4

Regards,

Mathieu

parties d'aviation de France Dxxijack_zpshtflfvoc
PatrickPP
Adjudant
Adjudant
PatrickPP

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyLun 13 Juin 2016 - 9:24

Hello Mathieu,
The lights are not the good one?
Regards,
Patrick.

mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 18 Juin 2016 - 23:18

Hi Patrick,

The lights I have are the right ones, but on the Fokker aircraft of that time there were 2 lights fitted for each color. Each wingtip had a light on the bottemside and one on the topside. Same story is for the white tail lights, but than one on the starboard side and one on the portsight. In addition to the 2 tail lights there were blue lights for formation flights. So far I have 2 green lights and one red light. So I have to find a few more. Any help to achive that will be higly appreciated!

Best regards,

Mathieu.
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyVen 30 Sep 2016 - 22:38

Hi,

Today was a very nice day, I received a Labinal 1488A cockpit light! Such find gives me allways a boost of energy and motivation to continue my search for such parts! If there is anyone who know were to find one more such light or were to find a "boite a relais simple No 1730" please be so kind to let me know.

Best regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Lampje3_zpstok2ewye
parties d'aviation de France Lampje2_zpsr1ht97zc
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyJeu 15 Juin 2017 - 19:46

Thanks to a kind Frenchman I was able to get a Rheostat which was made by Labinal. This rheostat was used for the lighting of the instrument panel. Recently I was also able to get an indication light which once was fitted in a Fokker G.1. It is in a poor condition, the G.1 it once was fitted in was burned down in May 1940 and 75 years later someone found it in the ground. But I am still very happy with it!
Attached some photos.
I have photos of my cockpit at post 84 on this page: http://www.nederlandseluchtvaart.nl/forums/showthread.php?40103-Fokker-G-1-simulator/page9

Regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Rheostat%20Labinal%201_zps9xtvlxrq
parties d'aviation de France Rheostat%20Labinal%202_zpsi0p44t77
parties d'aviation de France Rheostat%20Labinal_zpsarvqfhy5

And 2 indication lights of which I have 1.

parties d'aviation de France 20161019_205656_zpshzbcbgcc
thud
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
thud

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyVen 16 Juin 2017 - 1:04

good job on your cockpit section, it look great.
wath a chance To find part so long time after the burn or the plane.

well done and go on

Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMer 5 Juil 2017 - 21:29

Thanks Thud! Indeed, remarkable that it is still possible to find such parts! But it takes a lot of time and luck to find them. I still searching for quite a lot of parts which were made in France, particular parts made by Labinal and Ragonot. This sommer I'll be in France for holiday and hopefully I might be able to find some parts on flea markets.

Regards,

Mathieu.
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMer 22 Mai 2019 - 20:06

My latest find! Very happy with it.

Regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France JFLF78a
grandcharles
Sous-lieutenant
Sous-lieutenant
grandcharles

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 25 Mai 2019 - 22:22

what a good news !!!!
http://www.beaujouan.fr
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyMer 25 Déc 2019 - 23:09

Hi,

At this moment I am trying to find information about some French made aviation instruments but need some help to make my search a bit eassier.

Can someone give me the right translation from English to French?

Manifold pressure indicator.
Fuel pressure indicator.

I there anyone who has more information about the Controleur de Vol Badin type 31, any image of this instrument would be very helpfull.

Best regards,

Mathieu.
Coyote
Sous-lieutenant
Sous-lieutenant
Coyote

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptyJeu 26 Déc 2019 - 19:29

Good afternoon Mathieu

This should help you I think

Manifold pressure Indicator = Indicateur de pression d'admission
Fuel pressure Indicator = indicateur de pression de carburant

Kind regards
Bernard
pat69
Adjudant
Adjudant
pat69

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 28 Déc 2019 - 9:25

Et en français, ça donne quoi tout ça?
Coyote
Sous-lieutenant
Sous-lieutenant
Coyote

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 28 Déc 2019 - 11:04

Bonjour Pat69

Que désires tu savoir exactement ? Mathieu désirait connaitre l'appellation en français d'instruments de bord. Il cherche des infos/photos sur un controleur de vol Badin type 31 or semble t il personne n'a trouvé de photo de ce type mais seulement du type type 20 ! Le gars réalise avec d'autres la reproduction d'un Fokker D XXI si j'ai bien compris le film que j'ai pris en marche.
mathieu
Sergent
Sergent
mathieu

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 14 Jan 2023 - 15:08

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me to identify a logo. This logo is on a valve from 1939 and I assume it is from French. These valves were called A.M. by the Fokker company. Is there anyone who recognize the logo or name A.M.?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mathieu.

parties d'aviation de France Whatsa11

LO-D
Sergent-chef
Sergent-chef
LO-D

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France EmptySam 21 Jan 2023 - 13:50

Hello Mathieu,

All the A.M parts have been made by the Martin Moulet compagnie and been built at Oullins near Lyon.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: parties d'aviation de France   parties d'aviation de France Empty

parties d'aviation de France
Page 1 sur 1